Bira Formwork Highlights
Tightest Joints in the Height
F4 Concrete Finish
Each Panel weighs 438 Kilos (2m x 2.25m) and can easily be lifted stacked in twos thanks to the unique aligning and plumbing mechanisms the system has to offer.
This is not possible with any other steel faced panel system due to the weight - but BIRA is only the same weight as a regular plywood shutter of the same dimensions.
When the concrete is poured the joint in the height is extremely tight thanks to the aligning wedges, so no grout loss occurrs.
The feet on the pans allow the formwork to sit on the ground with ease as it enables you to adjust the panel level to suit any varying ground conditions.
- Permissible concrete pressure
- 60 kN/m2 with tie rod Ø 15 mm
- 80 kN/m2 with tie rod Ø 20 mm
- Minimum curvature radius: 2.2m
- High-strength steel shuttering face.
- Panels with only 2 rows of anchors
- Wide range of panel heights (intervals of 25 cm are possible).
- One width per model (inside, outside).
- Simple curvature blocking.
- Compatible with ORMA formwork.
- Reduced number of accessories.
- Built-in components for lifting, vertical panel connection and levelling.
- Safe assembly.
- Quick jointing of panels with clamps.
Achieving a 1850 Outer Radius
+44 0333 123 1114 For questions about the BIRA Circular Formwork system or to get a quote contact our team