Orma Formwork Highlights
Widest Panel Range
A 33% Tie Saving
Video: Orma Formwork Overview
Introducing The 1320 Wide Column Panel
For columns from 750mm to 1200mm - without any ties
The new features offered by the Spanish system, allow permissible concrete pressures of 80KN/Metre squared using a 15 millimetre tie rod, this is opposed to 60KN with any other widely available system in the UK.
This system offers customers some significant savings on site. It is a modular formwork system for use on large areas and for repetitive pours of concrete.
The system combines some of the main advantages of the current systems in the UK, such as the lightweight clamping system and the combined nut and washers (which are now the norm for any credible system). Also fast forming stop end solutions and clip on access brackets.
- Permissible concrete pressure
- 3.3 m range: 80 kN/m2
- 2.7 m range: 74 kN/m2
- Maximum Deflection
- For 60 kN/m2: line 7, tab. 3 DIN 18202
- For 80 kN/m2: line 6, tab. 3 DIN 18202
- Quick acting access brackets
- Waler hooks - twist in
- Easy clamps just 2.9 kilos
- Easy stop ends
- Very versatile: lateral holes for fast erection of standard solutions (bulkheads, corners, columns, etc.). Minimum work on infillings and compensations.
- ORMA clamp
- Panel connection with clamps and a single hammer blow
- Three basic functions: Join, Align, Stiffen
- Connecting element between panels and corners.
- Robust panel with steel frame and reinforced corners.
- Excellent finishing due to high-quality phenolic birch plywood.
- Wide height range of panels: 3.3 m; 2.7 m, 1.2 m and up to 3.3 x 2.4 m (7.92 m2).
- Safety items for easy application to panels.
+44 0333 123 1114 For questions about the Orma Wall Formwork system or to get a quote contact our team