This modular formwork is characterised for being an articulated system with integrated connecting elements, which reduces assembly and dismantling times. It achieves high quality concrete finishes and safety is guaranteed at all times thanks to the universal safety platform.
In short, it is a simple and effective product, achieving high on-site performance.
- Hinged system: Very fast erection and dismantling
- High quality concrete finishing (plywood screwing from the back)
- Safety guaranteed: easy-to-integrate working platforms and access ladders thanks to the universal column platform system.
- Holes for fixing of push-pull props
- The built-in wheels allow the movement without crane
- Panel joints on top of each other
- Plywood built-in into the frame
- Chamfered column edges with chamfer strips (between two panels, without nails)
- Fast and safe lifting and moving (with lifting ring and wheel)
- Space-saving transport: folding system
- Column width: between 20 and 60 cm
- Adjustment interval every 5 cm
- Panel height: 3.5 m, 2.75 m, 1 m, 0.5 m
- Permissible concrete pressure: 100 kN/m2
- Square and rectangular columns with F-4 MAX Column Formwork
+44 0333 123 1114 For questions about the F4 Max System or to get a quote contact our team