Video: Enkoform VMK Overview
Enkoform VMK Features
- Shape: individual panel shape with standard parts.
- Size: panel height and width according to customer requirements, maximum panel area: 25 m2
- Concrete Finish: excellent results for fair-faced-concrete surfaces and predefined wall pattern of form ties.
- Concrete Pressure: adaptation of panel design according to demanded concrete pressure by adjusting the timber beam and waler spacing.
Enkoform VMK Advantages
- Flexible and versatile system for any geometry.
- Excellent concrete finish and suitable for concrete surface designs.
- Adaptable to defined concrete pressure.
- Easily replaced panel board eases the reuse of panels and ensures a perfect concrete finish.
- Panel joints are simple, adjustable and watertight; the requirement for fillers between panels is minimal.
- Easy joining of walers and timber beams.
- Shipping of not assembled material reduces the transport volume.
- Simple and convenient attachment of safety items to the panels guarantees safe handling.
- Using common standard accessories of other ULMA vertical formwork systems such as push-pull props, climbing brackets, anchors, etc.
+44 0333 123 1114 For questions about the Enkoform VMK Beam Formwork system or to get a quote contact our team